Friday, October 16, 2020

My Parents Alright, I Had Tough Time: Tamanna

Milk beauty Tamanna tested positive for Corona has now recovered and is back in Mumbai after quarantine, hospital stay in Hyderabad. She was of course one of the first actors to have contracted with virus after beginning to join the shoot in unlock times. She flew to Hyderabad for a web series shoot and also participated in Mumbai ad shoots.   

\r\n

‘I was dying to go back to work after spending lots of time idle in lockdown period. Once I began to shoot in Hyderabad, I got high fever. Then I got tested positive for Corona. As symptoms were persistent, I decided of hospitalization and in last days, I experienced all the symptoms like oxygen levels dropping, headache, body ache, fever, chills and all others.  

\r\n

Unlike my sufferings, my parents were alright when they are tested positive. This virus affects different people differently. My battle with COVID-19 was really tough despite my good fitness level. I am doing yoga as virus took a toll on my stamina,’ said Tamanna.

\r\n


from English News feed from CineJosh.com by Category https://ift.tt/2IFFCnV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break It is known news that Power Star Pawan Kalyan was tested positive for the Coronavirus and he ...