Monday, March 8, 2021

Sharwanand: I will always be indebted to Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan

Sharwanand I will always be indebted to Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan
Sharwanand I will always be indebted to Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan

Sharwanand is currently busy in the promotional activities of his upcoming film Sharwanand which is gearing up for the grand release on 11th March.  Megastar Chiranjeevi attended the pre release event of the film Sreekaram as the chief guest which took place yesterday  in Khammam.

On this occasion, Sharwanand  said, “I thank everyone for coming. I will always be indebted to  Chiranjeevi garu and Ram Charan. My friend, Ram Charan did the first call after   the release of the trailer of my film Sreekaram and he offered all help. Ram Charan urged his father and Chiranjeevi garu to promote the movie. I will always be indebted to them- Ram Charan and Chiranjeevi garu.”

Sharwanand also spoke about his upcoming film Sreekaram by saying that his movie will have everything in the right ingredients. The young actor also recollected  Chiranjeevi word and said, “God will change your fate if your resolve is strong,” Chiranjeevi sir told me and I am following his words till date.”

The upcoming film Sreekaram based on farmers issue has Priyanka Arul Mohan in  the female lead role, which is helmed by Kishore and is bankrolled by Ram and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner.



from GOSSIPS – Tollywood https://ift.tt/2OA8IrI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break It is known news that Power Star Pawan Kalyan was tested positive for the Coronavirus and he ...