Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Vijay Deverakonda heroine: People used to say I look like a boy

Vijay Deverakonda heroine People used to say I look like a boy
Vijay Deverakonda heroine People used to say I look like a boy

Bollywood actress Ananya Pandey stepped into Bollywood in 2019 with Karan Johar’ production venture- a college drama,  Student of the Year 2.  After the release of Student of the year 2, her stardom reached a new heights with subsequent releases Pati, Patni Aur Woh and Khaali Peeli.  She is making her  debut in Telugu film industry with an upcoming film Liger in which the young and happing actor Vijay Deverakonda is playing the lead role. Recently during the media interaction, Ananys Pandey opened up about being trolled, slim shamed and cyberbullying.

 Liger lady said that there were days when she was hurt about people trolling her personality and calling names, but she understands one has to have thick skin. People used to say Ananya looks like a boy, flat screen. Khaali Peeli fame actress Ananya Pandey said, “ The Body shaming is unacceptable, and  especially when it happens to  the young people, because they end up valuing their own worth based on someone else’s harsh words. It appalls me that we would willingly make anyone feel bad about their body shape or size.”

 Ananya Pandey concluded it by saying, “Now slowly I am reaching a point where I am focusing on accepting myself. If this is sorted and this is my foundation then nothing can hurt me since I am at peace with myself and I love myself.”



from GOSSIPS – Tollywood https://ift.tt/3l1KcvH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break

Pawan Kalyan decides to take a long break It is known news that Power Star Pawan Kalyan was tested positive for the Coronavirus and he ...